Monday, June 7, 2010

About to Leave....

We're almost packed up and about to head to Orlando. We did make it to our goal of today at least. Riley was rolling around and her monitor was going off at about 6am. By 7am she was up to 102.2 and is looking officially bad. But not the worst I've seen her so that's good!I gave her Tylenol and by the time we made it to the pediatricians at 8am she was 101.8. So, she must have gone up higher after the Tylenol. The hospitalist at APH agreed to direct admit her so that's good. I still can't get even a drop of blood off the line... So, we will see what they are going to do and we will hopefully know more tonight. At least I like the hospitalists, they're really nice to us. I'll update tonight when I know more. Thanks so much everyone for your thoughts and prayers! It means a lot to us!

No comments: